? control upgrade simodrive 6SC61XX

asparaguy

I am looking to upgrade the above. It is operating a four axis VMC with tool changer.Current controller is siemans 800M I would like to lose the ancient elctronics and control the amplifiers directly.But there seems to no information on signaling.any knowlage or suggestions will be appreciated.Thankyou for your time AL

It is a earlier 610 series.All I want to salvage is the dc power and amplifiers. I was thinking soft plc with a serial port for each axis,I may be dreaming.but how the integral control board signals the amps is what I cant find. thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have been asked for a budget figure to update a PLC-5 system to a Control Logix, along with the SCADA (will be using Ignition SCADA)...
Replies
Views
i'm looking to do 2 Control Logix Processor Upgrades in my plant. just after some general info as i have not done this before. i could engage...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm tasked with preparing the replacement of our current "fleet" of PLC5's with something modern and we're going with the Control...
Replies
Views
I am working on upgrading all of our PLC5's to Control logix. My current project has a PLC remote rack 500 feet away from the main rack. There is...
Replies
Views
I've heard mixed opinions on this matter but if a machine is to go through a control system upgrade to what extent are you liable for reviewing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom