How to connecting Omron Datalink 1:1

Queen

Hi all,
I have a problem in implementing my final project.
I want to connect two PLC CQM1H-CPU51. One of PLC used serial communication board CQM1H-SCB-41 and the other using RS-232-built in CPU.
I have been followed the instruction manual, but I still can't connect them. How to connect them using datalink 1:1.
Anyone can help me?

thanks for response.

regards
Queen

Just a couple of suggestions:
1. Make sure the cable is correct!
2. Check the PLC setup. One unit is master, one must be slave.
3. Check settings on the Comm board. Make sure you are connected to the RS 232 port.
4. If you make any changes to the Settings, make sure you cycle power!

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Omron Hmi Nt30-ST131-E Showing Connecting host Screen Shot: http://prntscr.com/jca6eh Cpu to Hmi Communication Via Rs232c Connection ok. I dont...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was unable to connect to and OMRON HMI :ns5-sq11b-v2 using CX Designer version 3.6. I connected directly into the Ethernet port at the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am brand new to this forum as well as OMRON. I am trying to connect to my CP1E-NA20DT-D using the RS-232 port on my PLC to my...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I would like your help on my problems for connecting PLC Omron CJ2M-CPU32 Series using Vijeo Citect SCADA. As i have read in some...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect my 7" Omron NB7W-TW00B HMI to my AB CompactLogix L-31 PLC. Right now I am just trying to pass a single value from my PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom