First real project

AEI Service

I have a print out that was down loaded from a NANO plc that I need to convert to run on a EZ unit.
The line I am not sure about has 2 start inputs, 1 run/jog input, and 3 stop inputs, need help to make the run/jog switch function.

Input 1 NO Start momentary contact, Pushbutton PB1 Main panel
Input 2 NC Stop, Pushbutton PB2
Input 3 * NC Stop, Pushbutton PB3
Input 4 NC Stop, Cover Safety Switch
Input 5 * NC Start momentary contact, Pushbutton PB4
* Second control end machine.
Input 6 Run Jog Switch ON or OFF

Please let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks for any help
Paul

Please let me know if more info is needed.
Yes, some Output information would be helpful. As usual, most beginners concentrate FIRST on the Inputs, forgetting that the only thing that a PLC controls is the OUTPUTS. The FIRST step should be listing the outputs and making a rung for each of them. After that, it is much easier to go back and fill in the blanks with the needed Inputs to make the Outputs work.

Could you upload your Nano program and post it here?

I may need some help in the posting of the program, first to get a copy, The program only runs in DOS mode on a old lap top with a real serial port. Also would only print to a serial port printer. I have down loaded a PFD converter program and will install it on the laptop later and see if I can get a PDF file to post.

If it is only the one rung you are concerned about, why not just make a hand drawing of it and scan it in, or make a drawing using Microsoft Word or Excel?