Micrologix input question

Chance85

Could someone tell me if you can wire one group of inputs as sinking and the next group as sourcing on the Micrologix 1200.
I dont have the model number as I am asking this from home. I beleive it is about 20 in and 20 out (somewhere in that range).
In the manual it said sinking or sourcing but did'nt say if both.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replys.

This is a small test project and the only high speed photo eyes I can get my hands on right now have NPN outputs. I have no intentions on leaving it this way, just needed it for testing.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody just wondering if anybody would have a wiring diagram for the inputs for a Micrologix 1400, is it just take the 24Vdc + from the plc...
Replies
Views
Wired a new prox to an unused input (/14) on channel 4. I test the prox, and its light plus the indicator on the IQ16 DC Input card are tracking...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone.Am new in allen bradley configuration,i have a mini project to execute, i have wired my Micrologix 1400 for analog input signal of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone.Am new in allen bradley configuration,i have a mini project to execute, i have wired my Micrologix 1400 for analog input signal of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom