New To TWIDO PLC Help Required

sharks

I need some help regarding programming a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF. I want to start a star motor of 2.2KW using VFD Altivar 31 ATV31HU22N4 but the plc will generate the signal in such a situation that it will start and stop the motor after every 3 seconds. It must have an automatic and manual start and also an emergency stop. Also tell me if it require any external module.

I dont belive you will need anything other than what you have, i am not familiar with the controler model number you have but you will need a very limmited amout of I/O. I wrote a few rungs real quick to get you started, if you want, you can e-mail me and I will send it to you. [email protected]

Similar Topics

I am using a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and a VFD ATV31HU22N4. I want to use it in AutoCAD. But I can't find any symbol for these. Can anybody tell me...
Replies
Views
hi i am new for quantum plc and i was given a project which uses 2 quantum plc's which act as a primary and secondary,and the two plc's are in hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does any one know if there is a firmware conflict or something like that when replacing new modules on a PLC? I have a TWIDO system which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom