Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siemens

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Others

Votes: 14 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vishal-s

Here in India, AB and Siemens together accounts for 70% to 80% of the PLC market. AB having the upper hand. I am curious to know what brand of PLC do you guys prefer. forget about the nature of the control operation, just give your preference. Also, please do mention if there is any new feature that you would like in the PLC that you use.

how about changing AB & Rockwell to Eaton? Or was the deal just pertaining to the drives division?

Last edited:
Automation direct?

Automation direct is a web based re-marketer of control products.
They are not a manufacturer and as such they probably don't do much business in India. I am sure that Indian Companies will have no problem re-selling and name branding other people's products.

Ooops!

Since most of us have already voted, there is no point in making any changes.
Hopnestly, tgrab instead of Mitshubishi, I should have put Modicon. I blundered.

I am sure that Indian Companies will have no problem re-selling and name branding other people's products. -- Jiri Toman

Jiri, before I reply that, I want to give a chance to clarify.

I'd make a new poll. --Caveman

Go ahead Caveman. We need better options and more opinions.

Harryg, old boy, welcome back! So much has happened since you went to live in that cave. I can't wait to tell you all about it.