Trying to Open a Step5 project with extension .S5D

sanger

I'm trying to open a Step 5 project with a name in the form ****ST.S5D. I using STEP5 / ST VERSION 6.6 but it only seems to be looking for *PL.INI files.

Am I missing some files for the project or was this project saved with a different software package.

Thanks.

Step 5 should open the file as .s5d is the default extension for the program file.

Try this...

Hit F4 from the main menu or select FILE > PROJECT > SET, a menu opens up. Select BLOCKS from the tabbed menu. YOu can select the program file the menu.

s5.JPG

Got It!

My Step 5 software was different that the one you're using so that didn't work. I ended up greating a blank project with the same name then just dropping in the new .S5D file and it opened fine.