Flying Shear

Those with special software/hardware can view this

ftp://ftp.deltacompsys.com/public/FlyingShear/20ips-Cutlength20inches.ZIP
There is a .pdf file for those that don't have the special software/hardware.

These are pretty simple applications now. Most of the control people have these applications canned where the main part is already done and the essential parameters just need to change. There are other things that are required like jogging, homing etc but that is the easy stuff.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I Have a question, I am very thank full to you if help me, I designed a flying shear controller based on fpga and microcontroller, but...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a flying shear application consisting of two kinetix 350 drives. I need to find a way to connect the encoder connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been asked to look at a flying shear tube mill and improve on its accuracy currently running at up to +/- 3mm and needs to get down...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to PLC's...more of a PC and Labview person for 20 years...Question to you pros out there...We're building a flying shear machine (I...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I have flying shear application using rotary knife. The line speed is 100 FPM and rotary knife using Vector motor with Inverter for speed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom