G&L MMC

Greetings all!

I've got a Giddings and Lewis MMC on the shop floor that I just tried to go online with. It refused, stating that the version of the ladder (not the PicPro version, that's 15.0) on my PC was dated April of 2006, and the version on my MMC is dated April of 2007.

Now, for the life of me, I can't recall doing anything to the machine in the past year. Regardless, I can't get online with it.

Now, the first thing I did was make a binary backup of the MMC memory, just-in-case. But now I'm trying to figure out how to get my PC and MMC back in sync. I am loathe to download my current program onto the MMC, but since there's not enough RamDisk to store the source code, there's nothing to upload either.

Anybody else been in this boat? If so, what did you do about it?

Thanks!

TM

The last time this happened to me I took my chances and downloaded what I believed to be the correct source version. And, yes, I got a REAL queasy feeling in my stomach as I did it. But I don't know of anothewr way to get them back in sync.

Keith