plain english programming andover continuum

primerax

Hi, The facilities management company i work for has taken over a new contract to manage a heating system in a block of apartments.The boilers and pumps are controlled by Andover continuum scada and andover outstations are as follows:

1 x bCX1 ethernet controller
2 x i2 600 series I/O
2 x i2 800 series I/O

the plant controled by the bms are

3 x modulating gas boilers
3 x lphw circulating pumps controlled by their own individual VFD

I have never worked with this system before and am not familiar with the programming language.I would appreciate any help and any examples of programming any of you guys may have with regards to boiler control,boiler sequencing, plant rotation routines.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.