RSLogix500 Error: 154h

dps39

I am trying to RUN a program on SLC5/04 CPU but it keeps going into fault. Looking in the Data File S2 -- Status, there is a Major Fault S:6 = 154h. Description is: The module in slot 1, which is required for the user program is detected as being the wrong type. Does anyone have more information on what this fault is? I've checked my IO Configuration and I'm sure it matches what is on the rack...

Harryting, thank you for your help! I did as you advised and I now have the PLC running! Once again, thank you.

Similar Topics

Writing a lights control for a church, and just started receiving the error pictured when I do a Verify Project. I can Verify File for each of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am getting a 'Source and Destination may not be an immediate' Error from a CPT instruction, I am using both Floats and Ints in the...
Replies
Views
Anyone seen this before? It occurs when trying to save a file while online, with or without uploading. I have two instances of RSLogix500...
Replies
Views
I am tuning a PID loop on an SLC5/05 processor. The problem is- when viewing the PID setup window (while running), the scaled error doesn't...
Replies
Views
So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom