s5 wf470 printer port

roscho

hello all
I have a wf470 video/printer card that i need to get a printer hooked up to, at one time there was a print on this port, can i hook up a oki 320 turbo to this? does any one know were to find any info on this card?(pinout/tty/v24).I did try siemens not much help.

This cards primary function is a graphics card, back in the 80's the factory I worked at had literally hundreds of them. They are antiques now, sorry never used the printer facility on them.

If Parky reads the thread he may have some info for you, but I think you'll be lucky to get any info at all on them.

Sorry can't help, junked all my WF470 manuals some time ago, you will almost certainly need a dot matrix printer but at this time could not tell you the pinout, siemens were famouse for their tty current loop transmission rather that 422/485 or 232.