Programming

sharks

Hi all,
I need help in programming a plc (TWDLCAA24DRF TWIDO) which will run a motor (TIFON 1 200M) through a VFD (ATV31HU22N4). The operation of the motor must be as follow.
Accelaration in 1 sec and remain ON for 1 sec and then turns off in 1 sec and remains off for 1 sec
Now acceleration in 2 sec and remain ON for 2 Secs and then turns off in 2 sec but remain off for 1 sec
Now acceleration in 3 sec and remain ON for 3 secs and then turns off in 3 sec but remain off for 1 sec.
Now loop back
and It will continue automatically. It also require an emergency button. Which will stop the operation.

One thing will be the most important that it must not damage the water pump.

Post your code that you think does what you need.

People are not here to do your program for you but will help point you in the right direction.

Jon.

Can anybody help me regarding this. The program works properly as I require it. But how to make it automatic. So that once I just push the switch on the input it works continusly and does not require any on and off of the switch manually, and where should I insert an emergency stop button. The program is attached in pdf Format. I will updload the program in twd but it can not be uploaded.

Hi,

You could use %I0.0 to SET a bit (say) %M10, then use a N/O contact from this flag where you currently have your manual push button (do you have a STOP button or condition or are you relying on the e-stop for this?

There are numerous ways this can be done, it's really up to you and how complex you want to make it.

Regarding the e-stop, this could be used to unlatch all outputs and the START flag (i'm assuming the e-stop is also hard wired somewhere else in your sysytem).

Hope this helps point you in the right direction...

Rob ;)