SLC 5/05 showing up as an unregonized device

Canyon

Brain fade, I'm trying get online with a slc 5/05 over a crossover cable in my laptop. Processor IP 10.160.244.199, driver in rslinx is configured with this IP and my eds files are loaded due to the fact I can see all other processors over my wireless. but for some reason when I browse my second driver it shows up with a red X and is unrecognized. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Canyon

Does your laptop enet card have an IP address of 10.160.244.xxx? Have you tried switching off the wireless portion of your laptop? Maybe linx is trying to find the SLC5/05 over wireless. Shutdown linx, shutdown wireless, restart linx.

Similar Topics

HI there. i am in urgent need for help. i have SLC5/03 CPU with some I/Os.Fault LED is continously blinking and PLC is not going in run mode. I...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom