Using a TP177B in portait mode

aikona

Hi

In WinCC Flex. you can use a TP177A in portait mode which is nice if you want to replace old OP7 or OP70 's ,but we want to upgrade to color and have the functionality to connect via ethernet.

My question is : Is there any way you can setup a TP177B PN/DP in portait ( ie 240x320)

Eric

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom