strange question

juan

The reason why I will ask this question is because you people helped me a lot before.
It is not specific about plc, but I'm sure anybody wil know:)
We are connecting a motor in delta, and our break in star, could it be for special reasons, but I've no idea why???

Thanks Juan

Delta is normal wiring for a three phase motor. The only reason I can see is the voltage rating of the brake coils.

If the supply is 480v, I believe the star arrangement would give about 270v to each leg of the brake.

Similar Topics

I know this is not a Automation Control question. I have not flown Southwest much ,what does: Wanna get away - Anytime- Busness Select- mean...
Replies
Views
hello, its me again>> i had been cracking my skull figuring out y the outlet valve is related by f1, f2 and f6 while the rest of the state is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am facing an issue with my Commander SK that I cannot solve on my own, I am struggling on it since several days :confused: The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm doing an upgrade of an old 1400e to a new panel view plus 7 standard using ftv studio v 12,which will be communicating to a slc 5/04 via...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the jumper between the elements? Does it do anything? See attached jpeg.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom