1756-CNB/D in Rslogix v11 local has no node address?

wilsonzhu

I am doing a AB controllogix project, it's v11 and local 1756-cnb/d has no node address tub when open proprietes. Does it has default not address 1 (it is installed in slot 16 in 17-solt rack). The remote Rack has node address input for 1756-cnb/d. Does renetworks will schedule this controlnet? Thanks.

Processor really does not need to know what node address CNB is unless you want to schedule network offline.
v11 does not support offline scheduling, so it is not required.
Once RSnetworx reads nodes online it will find this CNB and read schedule from controller
Just set address with rotatry switch and you will be fine.

BTW: Any reason not to use current version?
It makes no sence use V11 that was released 6 years ago.

Thanks for your help, Contr conn. The reason why using v11 is because the project file was created with Rslogix v11 long time ago and processor firmware is compatiable with v11.

Easily upgradeable.

Flash upgrade the processor, then use the correct version of RSLogix5000 to program it.

If you do, don't forget to cross reference the IO modules with the firmware compatability table from RA.