s5 cp problem

notfish

i have a s5 cp connected to sinec l2 net,but recently the cp always on the stop mode,the run led only light on while starting up lasting for few seconds.i had replaced the cp with another one which had been tested ok,but the problem remain.

can somebody help me?THX!

notfish

I have very little experience with S5 cp cards, but I do know that the card needs to be syncronised with the PLC, sorry I can't remember what FB does this, I think its called SYNCRON,

I am sorry I can't help you further, give the Siemens support web site a try

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom