Counter Help

sharks

I am using a Twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and I am using Twido Soft software. Can anybody tell me about the counters. How can I use it, and what about the inputs and outputs. Which input should I use as what, and which output should I use as what. The counter looks like this. In the given timer. Which input should start the timer. and what about the reseting the timer

-----------------
| %C0 |
| |
-|R E|-
| ADJ Y |
-|S %C0.P D|-
| 9999 |
-|CU F|-
| |
-|CD |
| |
-----------------

first of all, I would suggest to use TwidoSuit if possible (it's free software and you can download in from the telemecanique web-site at no charge), it's more comfortable software, and for example, if you move the mouse pointer on the counter, there will be a pop-up help describing all the inputs and outputs, here you go:

R- reset to zero
S- preset
CU- upcounting
CD- downcounting

E-downcounting overrun
D-preset reached
F-upcounting overrun

Double click on the counter and you will be able to change the preset value to any counter...

You've been asking a lot of questions about "How does this work in a Twido?" Do you have the Twido manual? All of the questions you've asked so far should be answered in the manual...

I have the manual of the TWIDO software. But the reason Why I am asking these type of questions. That I can't understand the manual and I am just a beginner. Now If you could help me in this problem. I have an LG VFD i.e. SV-iC5. It has a single phase input and three phase output. When we purchase these VFD's, We were using three phase motor. But now in a project we require to run a single phase motor using this VFD. Is it possible to covert this into single phase. Or not, and If yes please brief me how could I convert it.

If you need to use a single phase motor then you don't need to vary the speed and won't need the VFD

If you need to vary the speed then you need the 3 phase motor connected to a VFD.

The VFD that you already have.

What is the TWIDO PLC and Software got to do.???

Actually I have already connected other motors which are three phase through this type of VFD, and controlling through TWIDO PLC. Now another motor is also required but it must be of single phase, about the speed variation it is the basic requirement. That's why I just ask if it is possible to convert three phase output of a VFD into single phase.