EWEB web interface - NEED help!

bentbar

New to this site - There are alot of sharp guys on this board.

We have over 10 Allen Bradley 1756-EWEB interface modules campus wide. And 2 of these have had passwords that none of us have or have been told. The good guy (RIP) that put these in last year, passed away in Oct 07. I have been searching all over, and from what I gather even if it is flashed, this does not remove the password.

Does Rockwell have a utility or does anyone out there know of a procedure I can use?

I would greatly apprecite any input!!!!

Alex

Thanks Contr, I guess the lastest version of ControlFlash for the EWEB on AB site is 16.xx . I will get it and try it on one in the shop.... I will let you know.

Regards,
Alex

Actually the latest version of the EWEB firmware is 4.06. I just want to emphasize that your web files will be erased when you do this

I missed bentbar's reply above, glad TW responded

v16.xx is for controller, current EWEB fw is 4.6, but I would check revision you have now to make sure that all your webpages will work.
Like TW said - all your pages will be erased along with passwords, so make sure you have backup for all your pages before you flash the module.