Micrologix 1200 Clock Functions

snguyen

Hello, Is there a way to control this PLC clock? Beyond the RTA function, it doesn't appear that one can actually programmatically set the clock. I've tried to write to both the S:37-S:42 and RTC:0.XXX parameters and have ran out of ideas...

Thanks for your help.

Look at the Micrologix reference manual. 1762-rm001. It says these addresses are read only but it also talks about syncing the time between 2 controllers with messaging.

Similar Topics

I need to operate outputs at various times of the day - I can't try program yet as I don't have the PLC. I am using compares, and for instance to...
Replies
Views
Someone was telling me that there is a small program that he has seen that creates a virtual clock for the MicroLogix 1200. I have several of them...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone can help me. I have an application which is using a Micrologix 1200 PLC. The application is quite simple....controlling some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom