SCL for ControlLogix 5000

Patrick

Lifetime Supporting Member
If I enter the reverse values in the SCL parameters would the output be reverse? In other words, if I enter 0 into InRawMax and 16383 into InRawMin Would the output signal be reversed. Or is that what the InRawRangeInv is for? Not getting too far with the manual. It makes the InRawRangeInv sound like a status or error message.

It seems like I had read, on this board or another that you could switch these values and it would work.

Thank you

Pat:D

Thank you ttichy. I was finally able to get on line with one of the controllers to verify this. It is the EU values that are reversed.

Pat

Similar Topics

Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new to this amazing world of PLC, well... I mean, in practice, since I already knew electronics, programming languages, IT, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first post; I am new to PLC Controls stuff and English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance if something is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am working on a project were we will be replacing an 300 CPU with a 1500 CPU and we are working on migrating / converting code. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, friends. I need help with something related to SCL. In a FB, I need to copy the value in the DB to the DB at another address. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom