SQL help needed

raul_vaze

WE have INSQL along with microsoft SQL for logging of the data coming from the plant through IOserver . For historical alarm i used Alarmdbview control in intouch where in entered the proper SQL server name along with login id and password and when i tried to connect using test connection result was positive. However in runtime when i tried to fetch data from SQL for long time it shows "In progress" at bottom and after some a message comes TIMEOUT EXPIRE and when i close the message at bottom it shows disconnected . Can anybody pls tell me wats the problem ?

Similar Topics

I'm a newb in working with RSSQL. So far I went through the steps and everything looks ok (green light) but I just can't seem to get the trigger...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! there's a customer requirement for a report in excel format and they already have a template for the report... I have set up data...
Replies
Views
Got a 1200P HMI running Windows XP. The client has an alarm history that is using SQL 2005. Is there a simple way to obtain this alarm history in...
Replies
Views
I've been working on a fairly large project for the last couple months and have come to a road block for the last week. I've spent countless...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, I have been working with Historian SE for first time, and I have been having some problems connecting the historian instance with my sql...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom