Supcon DCS

Hi farrei,

I have SUPCON DCS applicantion experiences, if you encounter some problems, just outline here, we can discuss together. As I konw SUPCON DCS has been widly used in china process industry, I wonder if you are also using SUPCON DCS in pakistan?

also, SUPCON DCS contains its WebField series include JX-300,ECS-100,ECS-700.

HI JAMES,

I hv availability of supcon dcs system, ECS 100, CS 4000 AND a controller etc
i want to hv mini industrial project on supcon DCS. i want ur guidance in this regard also specify any project title that has real time application, this is just start of my final year.... so help me through..

Similar Topics

HI, I hv availability of supcon dcs system, ECS 100, CS 4000 AND a controller etc i want to have mini industrial project on supcon DCS like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone How i can configure a periodic report of the list of alarms? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read three 4-20mA signals from a DCS(ABB) in a remote 6 channel analog input module with RS485 modbus port. When I connected...
Replies
Views
I have a DCS instruction, that is set up for an E-STOP. I have the restart type and cold start type both set as automatic. I can test the e-stop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom