Leds on CQM1 cards

fons04

Hi ,
My problem is on my CQM1 CPU21, when i'm online and when a input or output is actived on my program, the leds don't turn on.I'm using CX Programmer. The coil is ON, i've named it 0.00 (i have just the input card on the CPU and a output card that points named 100.00 to 100.15); i think that i've good adresses. I've put 24VDC to test points on input and they turn on. The CPU is on RUN, the output cart is Ready and the end plate is insert correctly . Some people said the internal terminator; what is this and what tests should i do now?
Thanks for helping me again

Address 0.00 is the first input on the cpu.

Inputs are contacts in your program, not coils.

The led will only light when the input device turns on,
causing the input to turn on.

You do have correct output addressing. Try installing an output module and creating logic to turn on coil 100.00. You should see the first led turn on when coil 100.00 is on.

Hope this will help.

Try attaching your program file (.cxp) and we can take a look at it.

The file should include the IO Table and logic.

You may need to "zip" the file to be able to attach it.

Also, remember that the LED's are NOT powered by the cpu.
You will need to have power wired to the I/O module terminals.

If i understand correctly, i should do electric connections on the i/o to see the leds light, if there are no electric connections, they never lights?