Help with Digi One IAP and Wonderware

garciaortiz

I have a micrologic 1200 connected to a Digi One IAP port 2 (RS-232)which in turn has connected it to the plant network. I seem to be able to go online from the network using RSLinx but I can not get any data to Wonderware.

I am using the DASABCIP server. I added a new ML object and the correct topic in Archestra but the diagnostics show a Comm error.

What am I missing? Do I have to do mapping in the Digi for the Wonderware to get the data? Could it have anything to do with ports? Any help appreciated.

Update:

I was able to get the Wonderware data using RSLinx DDE/OPC as using RSLinx as the application for for the access name.
I would rather move away from this solution and use a wonderware IO Server.