Mx4 SCADA Software Options

smithers

Hello

Apologies if this is a stupid question with an obvious answer.

In what way does the cheaper "500 point display client license" version of Mx4 SCADA differ from the "500 point full server license" version?

Many thanks

The client is just that, the client, it connects to the server, in a typical system you would have a server and a client, a client is useless without the server

When you get an MX4 license you get one client with it, however this can only run on the same machine as the server, if you wanted someone else to view the server you would have to buy another client

hope that makes sense !!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone,... anyone could help me find the Mitsubishi MX4 Scada software, really need it,.. Thx before...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am doing a project using powermeter to check the current, voltage and power from a PLC. One project in the MX4 SCADA can communicate...
Replies
Views
I want to perform serial communication between MX$ SCADA and Q06HCPU using the serial port present on the CPU Module. However , my attempts have...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi MX4 (Citect SCADA) I am starting a new project shortly and wondered if you could help I am trying to create individual...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to automatically write tag values to a Q-series via ethernet. Approx 30tags evry 10mins.? Ethernet comms is in and working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom