Mitsubishi FX2N Programming Cable

procuct i am doubting it now

Don't doubt it.... as they make very good products, I also sell cables, but I have bought some from Chris (MrPLC) and they are very good products...

Last edited:
anoop.kp said:
Do you have any experience with this cable, since it is not a mitsubishi or Beijer procuct i am doubting it now?

We have 3 of these cables in the shop and they are used often. No problems at all. Much cheaper than the SC09.

Similar Topics

Hello. I first off I wanna say that I am completely new to PLCs and am trying to help fix my Uncles hydraulic press machine that uses a Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have aquired a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-32MR and some extension modules and would like to get some PLC programming experience :-) Even...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've just got a software & FX2N mitsubishi PLC today, I'm trying to get familiar with the s/w environment. 1) I'm trying to create a...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom