Ishida scale and ControlLogix

1_1_1

we have a Ishida dacs-w-003-SB/PB-I and as I'm woring on a scada project I want to get the weight data.

the scale happens to be right next to a Controllogix PLC so I'm wondering if it would be possible to get the data from the rs232 port on the ishida to the controllogix with maybe a 1756-mvid (the built in serial is in use by a Panelview)

Similar Topics

Old plc is a SLC 5 with a 1777-KE talking to WHITE BOX "seemingly serialy" hooked to an ISHIDA SCALE i want to take a SLC 5/04 and Go DF1 RS232...
Replies
Views
I know this is a PLC forum, but I know this site is full of people that work in industry. I have an Ishida multibucket scale and someone has...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sure there are many Ishida Muti-Head Weigh Systems . We have a Ishida CCW-M-214W Multi-Head system . We are...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Ishida Multi-Head Scale . I had experiece with them for chips , crackers , etc. , but now we are using them for...
Replies
Views
I was asked to pull data from a Ishida Checkweigher and I have a prosoft mvi-mnet and a plx31.On the plx31 i can only get to to pull 1 read and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom