Step5 Programming question

joker3d

Hello,

I have a TTY/rs332 cable and I will try to load .S5D file to PLC. But this is only file for program the PLC. Is it enough?

How can I change serial port settings in Step5 software. especially com port number. I couldn't see.

Is it possible to grab the Eprom source to PC in Step5 software.If so How?
Thank you for your time.
Regards.

You Use File>Project>set PLC Parameter in the menu system to read the eprom modules you need an external eprom reader or a field pg from siemens

Similar Topics

hi, I'd like to ask you guys about step5.... I got a problem with "SLW" command which I don't know exactly what caused it, it's written...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to migrate an ald S5 PLC(S5-95U). In the code there is a call to a FB25. I don't know anything about this block and I need...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a one off job to modify some Siemens Step5 software at a local factory. The PLCs are S5-100U (CPU103). I have uploaded the PLC code...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I just became a member of this great site. I have a PLC program from an S5-100U PLC, and now I want to make a PDF report of all...
Replies
Views
Good evening, everyone, someone can tell me what is the best configuration to print my program from Step 5
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom