bottle filling

sjsssn

Hi I have assignment in bottle filling that state the following:
1- The liquid dispenser can fill six bottles in a line at the same time.
2- once full the bottles can go to the capper.
3- the capper can only cap three bottles at the same time.
4-once the caps have been applied the bottles go a labeller which is totally automatic.
5- once through the labeller the bottles must be presented to the packer.
6- The packer required 2 adjacent rows with 3 bottles in each to make a pack of 6.

I want it to writing in a ladder program of Mitsubishi PLC.
I am ready to pay for this

My rates are US$120 per hour. 50% as a non-refundable deposit prior to commencement of work. Minimum of 40 hours. Send me you specifications and cheque and a soon as your cheque has been cleared I will contact you regarding details. Oh yeh, I retain the itellectual rights to all code (degree will need to be made out in my name..)
Of if that seems a litlle steep you could try doing it yourself and just asking this forum help on specific points.

I think your rate is very high for me. I will ask for a specific point. how to fill six bottle at the same time.

Your request is a bit vague. Are you asking for help to design a bottle filling machine ? You mention a six function liquid dispenser, does that imply that you need a conveyor to go under it?

If you are serious, then you need to get a lot more serious! There are a lot of companies that build this sort of device and it requires a very serious effort to make one run all day, every day.

Regards,

Bob A.

sjsssn said:
Hi I have assignment in bottle filling that state the following:
1- The liquid dispenser can fill six bottles in a line at the same time.
2- once full the bottles can go to the capper.
3- the capper can only cap three bottles at the same time.
4-once the caps have been applied the bottles go a labeller which is totally automatic.
5- once through the labeller the bottles must be presented to the packer.
6- The packer required 2 adjacent rows with 3 bottles in each to make a pack of 6.

I want it to writing in a ladder program of Mitsubishi PLC.
I am ready to pay for this

Please tell me you are not in school?
You are willing to pay someone to do an assignment for you ?