Cpu Communication Channel

hello Mehkocak;

I am sorry, but your question is not exactly clear.
If what you need to know is the various communications links possible with a Siemens S7 PLC, I can recommend you look at the following manual: Communications with Simatic S7 .http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/20982954

The webpage you can find the manual also has links to other pages on communication features for the S7 family that you might find useful.
If this does not answer the question to your requirements, please come back with more details.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am using Vijeo Designer v6.2.8.12 for a mineral plant project. For that, I needed to incorporate three different plants' HMI page in...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a new VersaMax CPU (IC200CPU002) via the RS485 port. I have two CPU's. One was taken off a machine and the other is new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom