Realflo in new Scadapack 32

wilsonzhu

I got a new Scadapack32, but when I run RealFlo software, it says
"Flow Computer Option disabled, No support to all Flow Computer option". Does I need set some switch and jumper in Scadapack32 to run RealFlo? Thanks a lot.

Do you have ControlMicrosystems's Firmware loader software? If so open it and click on Device Information. It will then show you what options you have. (see pic below). If not contact you local repr.

DeviceInfo.jpg

Yes, its not free. Is this a new ScadaPack32? Check your purchase order if you think you have already paid for it. Then a simple phone call will get you the code. Their support is the best, give them a call.

Similar Topics

I have purchased a Control Microsystems SCADAPACK with the Realflo software to run on it. Calculating natural gas flow. Replacing an old 1973...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question: In Scadapack32, if I want to read Calculated flow in Telepace from Realflo meter run. How can I do it? Thanks a lot.
Replies
Views
Hi People, I have a ScadaPack 330E that has been sitting on a shelf for a few years (previously working), and have recently re-installed...
Replies
Views
I've got 16-bit data at address 40200 on a Schneider Scapack 350. I can grab the data over Modbus TCP using Kepware at IP 172.16.1.100. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom