All about EBERLE PLC

Kirill

I have EBERLE PLS514 PLC without documentation and software for programming.Somebody can help me?
I will be glade of any information !

A little searching on the web revealed that GE/Fanuc has taken over Eberle and that Eberle products are serviced at the following address:

GE Fanuc Eberle Automation GmbH
Straße & Hausnr.: Südwestpark 48
Postleitzahl & Stadt: 90449 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (0) 911 96 72 100
Fax: +49 (0) 911 96 72 200
E-Mail: [email protected]

Pls 514

Kirill said:
I have EBERLE PLS514 PLC without documentation and software for programming.Somebody can help me?
I will be glade of any information !

I'm looking for any documentation for PLS 514.
Do you have any?

I have machine that has PLS514 with Al410 with sinudyn servo 26.39.25 ,would any help in servicing ,it is connected to HMI with Duetsche,it is running machine when despatched we are unable to figure it out if all is well with ,screen displays with programme number etc but key buttons do not function.