S7 SCL Debugging

thetripathi

Hello All,
I have created an FB the code of which is written in SCL.After compilation, I got the FB but the simulation is not as per my requirement.When I try to monitor the SCL code, all I can see is the STL version of the SCL code which is very difficult for me to read as I am not accustomed for it.Is there any other way of monitoring it? Does the SCL source after compilation get automatically stored as STL for monitoring?

Plz let me know

Thanx in advance

Preet

Check menu option customize-->compiler in the scl editor there you have an option to include debug info.

Create debug info
· This option allows you to run a test with the debugger after you have compiled the program and downloaded it to the CPU. The memory requirements of the program and the runtimes on the AS are, however, increased by this option.
If this option is activated, the reference data required for debugging are created automatically.

Check this box compile and download now you will be able to monitor your block with the googles