Study Help

Well Mr. Stud, this is a great question, thank you for bringing this query to the site. A distributed application, is an application in which multiple users can access engineering access to the parameters of the HMI displays. If you have anymore questions, please, feel free to ask.

"Get a little process fluid on ya"

Dear Hot4ProcessFluid vbmenu_register("postmenu_259659", true);

Thanks

Does it means that, RsView SE has to be install to no of PC out of that one PC will be Server and other will behave as clients. My questions are

1. We require to install RsView SE in all the PCs what configurations has to make to server and clients? ... and procedure?
2. What are operational limitations of clients ? (Whether they can change parameters.
2. What is PC requirenment.

Dear sir
These questions are only for studies and not for commertial use.

Thanks again

Well this depends on your setup. It is possible to set up a centralized system, running your FactoryTalk View from a single computer and have several stations running only your client. You can set it up for full access on all of your stations if you want aswell.

i'm not 100% sure what you're asking me in the rest of the question.

Thanks Hot4ProcessFluid

But I dont have FactoryView, i have RsView SE, I will try, and if problem comes, can I contact U on ur mail, if yes say 'yes ' to my email [email protected].

Thanks and regards

RSView is fine. FactoryTalk View is just a newer version of RSView. I've used them both, they are very similar. The new version has some new faceplates with many tags already tied into the plate. FVS also introduces global variables, not 100% sure what they really do, but I'm actually doing a course now on the Rockwell HMI packages now. Some of these folks who post here know the software like the back of their hand (those who can keep up with it). I'm not sure I can guide you in setting up what you need