flow totalizing

seeme

I am very new to plcs I have a flow input on a slc 500 how do i get that to give me a totalizer that can be displayed on an intouch machine i am using rslogics
Thank you

This is simple algebra. FlowTotal = rate x time. If you have a one second timer you divide the rate by 60 to get gallons per second and add it to your existing total to get the new total. You may need to use another register to get thousand gallons or whatever and zero out your totalizer to avoid overflow.

Similar Topics

We currently have 2 system measuring a liquid similar to water. Density is around 8.3lbs/gal. We take the flow in lbs/min and calculate lbs per...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone this is my first post here. I have been reading a lot of the posts here regarding totalizing using pulses, however not exactly what I...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me if this math function is correct to totalize analog flow in a 30 Milsec peridoc task...
Replies
Views
AB SLC 5/05 RS logix 8.40 I have two existing flow totalizers on site that are currently reading 300000 m3 and the other around 70000 m3. These...
Replies
Views
HEY, I am pulling flow data from a Prosoft MVI46 MCM into a SLC 505 and need to totalize the flow daily in cubic meters use an analog value. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom