wincc Symbolic I/O assistance

Gazzr

Could anybody walk me through this problem, it is driving me insane.
I want to have a text box that is used to set the value of a timer. But I want the options pre-defined. So the operator can only choose:
1s
5s
10s
30s
I have had no success getting the required value written to the necessary timer, could anybody shed a little light on this for me?

Thankyou.
(I should mention the HMI is a TP177 Micro and WinCC is Flex version.)

Last edited:
I would setup a text list showing the time value. When each time value is selected it would set a different value to an int variable. Then in the plc look at this int varaible and move a value into the timer. I don't think you will be able to load a time value directly into the Timer from WinCC Flex.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Having an Symbolic I/O Field in WinCC it's becoming invisible when a certain button is pressed. How can I make the same Symbolic I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello, With the S7-300/400, alarming in the HMI is done using absolute addressing, overlaying HMI tags of type "Word" over bits used in data...
Replies
Views
I want to use a symbolic IO-field in WinCC Flex, but I don't want to use a fixed textlist to display. The selection I wan't to show is not know at...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering ir anyone knows a way to increment the size of the "Symbolic I/O Fields" on WinCC Flex, I'm using it to choose a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom