Wincc flexible trend

George_vz

Hi everyone, Here comes the question, I'm loging some tags to a csv file and im displaying it in the trend view the problem is next I want to be able to choose the time line on the x axis to show the logged values between this time but I can't find the way how to do this I have only the cursor to scroll back but not to jump to a specific time/date.
please help. thx

I took the liberty to insert a few carriage-returs and periods.
Hi everyone.
Here comes the question:
I'm loging some tags to a csv file and im displaying it in the trend view. The problem is that I want to be able to choose the time line on the x axis to show the logged values between this time (and ??).
But I can't find the way how to do this. I have only the cursor to scroll back but not to jump to a specific time/date.
please help. thx
If I understand correctly, then you want to be able to set the start and end time that the trend should use to display.

In the trend properties ... X-Axis ... Settings, you can set Mode=Tag/Constant.
At Axis Scaling, you can then assign tags to Axis Begin and Axis End.
If I understand it correctly, then the value for start and end will be the number of logged points with "0" being "now" and a higher value will be a multiplication of the log time (i.e. logging every 10 sec, and "Axis end" = 50, then axis end is 500 seconds back).
If you want the user to be able to select a specific start and end time, then you may have to do some calculation in the PLC.

JesperMP said:
If you want the user to be able to select a specific start and end time, then you may have to do some calculation in the PLC.

Thats is exactly what I want to do!
To be able to select a specific start and end time to see what happened in this time period.
thx