RSView server client problem

mopumike

We have a RSView SCADA set up with an active display server running five RSView active display floatin clients.
When the alarm log activates and the audible alarms on the server PC sounds the acknowledge button on the server display does not silence the alarm, all the client display acknowledge buttons silence the alarm??
To rectify this problem we shut the server display system down and restart.
Anyone out there had any similar problem?? and do you have a different fix??

Thanks Mike

Similar Topics

Hi ALL i want to have a redandunt ethernet network with 2 server ,2 client and 2 switches and 1 engeeneering system. servers and clients and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am having a lot of problems in configuraing the Active display server & Client. I have two HMI computers , one is linked with...
Replies
Views
Could someone explain the server / client relationship in a way that an ordinary sparky could understand. We have 5 versa views on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing a problem of connecting to a Remote server Via. Client in Rs View SE Application. My Server is communicated to Processor with...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are proposing a RSView configuration to one of our customer. The plant has 2 computers and SLC/PLC connected thru DH+. One of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom