FB issue

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again,

I have an FB in my an OB1 that was giving me a timestamp difference error. When talking to another programmer he suggested deleting the IDB and letting it be regenereated. When I have the FB called and put the DB number or name in there it gives me an error: E Ln 000001 Col 021: Identifier (null) cannot be used with bit address in P#constant.

I'm lost.

Any help would be great.

-Joel

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom