OT- RTD Cable

stooperbike

I am looking for RTD extension cable that has the stainless steel spiral wrap around it just like public telephones do. Can anyone point me in the right direction for something like this. I think I have a seen this type before but I may have been dreaming... My boss swears this stuf exits but I sure as heck cant find it. thanks for the help
stooperbike

I bought that 10 years ago, from Pyromation, I think. They called it "armored", as opposed to 'overbraid', which is more like the braid covering on a high pressure hydraulic hose. I assume you'll spec stranded wire, not solid for a flex app.

Their phone number is 219484-2580. They're in that corner of Indiana where it isn't clear to me whether they're in Eastern or Central time.

Similar Topics

I am working on an installation that will require sensor cabling interconnecting sensors to PLC subject to outdoor temperatures. Will the ambient...
Replies
Views
A bit off topic, but I have an old heat trace controller where they used the power cable to get the rtd reading. They have lil pc board at the rtd...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, my name is nagaraj from Bangalore, Actuall i have a RTD PT100 2 wire type and it is fixed 30 meter away from the PLC panel,So...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a RTD , that I would like to wire into a 1756-IF8 Analog Input Card. Would you all a simple wiring diagram , of what...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , It seems like we always have problems with using Type J Thermocouples with our slip rings . Would using a RTD at 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom