Study again

ggchavhan

Hi EveryBody

In S7 series as per my knowledge we can have data communication on MPI bus is by using Global Data configuration, I know about it.

My problem is that I have two CPU 312C connected on MPI I want to send data from one CPU to another CPU by using SFCs, in manuals I found that you have to configure S7-Connection, where as it doesnot support to CPU 312C, How to communicate? Which Block has to use?
I have only two CPU and MPI bus.....

This is for only to study further in S7.

Pleas guide.

GAJANAN

Similar Topics

The small OEM that I work for is a bit behind the times. The “powers that be” have a consultant coming in that is supposed to be training us on...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to learn about PLC and INVERTORS step by step Please help me I am Electrician and I got fired my job now I want to be Automation...
Replies
Views
hey guys, I just finished my Diploma in Process Instrumentation and Control and currently finding a university to study in Germany. There are a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are a couple of guys from Denmark studying engineering. In spring 2015, we have the opportunity to study a semester abroad. We have some...
Replies
Views
Can someone suggest which all are the basic topics an automation engineer should be thorough before starting his career. For ex: Control Panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom