Cannot create project in RSViewSE 4.0 (CPR7) DEMO Mode

alsm06

Hello!

I have Rockwell Automation RSView 4.00 Supervisory Edition. It runs in a demo mode.

I'm trying to create a simple test project without connecting to a real controller. But I always get the same error - "Error Creating HMI Server". It doesn't matter what type of project I'm creating - distributed, stand-alone or Machine Edition.

I also can't open the sample project for distributed application - I get "Fail to load HMI server service". Though I can open and run some Machine Edition sample projects (which have less than 5 displays and so are allowed to run in a demo mode).

I have installed:
Microsoft IIS
Factory Talk
RSView
RSLinx Enterprise

Is it possible to create RSView projects in a demo mode and of what type? If it is then why I get this errors?

Last edited: