Cpu 325

This should be the same as the Koyo (AutomatinDirect.com) D3-350 CPU. You should verify with tech support but the standard DirectSoft package should work fine for this. Koyo used to build and brand label the 305 and 405 series for Siemens.

Actually, the Siemens controller you are using is equivalent to an Automationdirect.com D3-330 or D3-340. The D3-350 is compatible with your hardware, but uses a different programming. The software doesn't make a difference, but don't try to replace a Simatic 325 with a D3-350. I would however, suggest you get you hadware for this PLC from Automationdirect.com. They are continuously updating their products and are much cheaper than Siemens. Note: The GE Series 1, the Texas Instruments TI305, and the Koyo SR21 are also 100% compatible with the Automationdirect and the Siemens.

You are correct, Pressgrove. I guess from now on I'll have to wait for the caffeine to get to my brain before I start typing!