GPS Synchronization in S7-400

Step7_aby

Hi Guys,

I am working with s7-400, precisely CPU 412-2DP, now the thing is I wanted to have a GPS synchronization the concept is like this, “GPS system will give some pulse at regular interval of time and at that point PLC has to reset the “sec” and “millisecond” to make them Zero and the minute has to be incremented by 1.

Can anyone tell me how to write the code for the same in STL.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi! i need to connect a mushrom GPS antenna nmea0183 to my wago PFC-200 is there someone who has some best practice methood to do this?do i need...
Replies
Views
Greetings to All, In our project, we have SCADAPack 357 and it to be interface with GPS via Serial Communication RS 232. So I need to know how to...
Replies
Views
Please tell how data is transferring from GPS smart anttenna with PLC(Allen bradley1769 Compactlogix L32E controller) and I/O's Mapping...
Replies
Views
Greetings, Im looking to implement getting GPS coordinates into my Micrologix 1500. I'm using LRP CPU's and have 1 spare RS232 connection...
Replies
Views
I have a two part question regarding reading serial information. I am looking to implement a GPS antenna into my control system using something...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom