tp170b

sergeill

hi

i tried to download project into tp170b through routing actually ive never done this before and my experience with panel is limited. but before i downloaded a project via rs-232 and it was connected to 315-2dp by mpi. it worked fine. actually what i did was reconfigured this connection in netpro to profibus and added pg/pc as was written in a manual and repluged the panel to profibus,while pc was connected to mpi through usb adapter.and i did all appropriate settings in the panel itself enabling profibus channel for transfer.im qute sure evrything is ok as to communication settings of all nodes but it still wont transfer cause it "cant establish connection to this module". and when i run diagnistic the message is the same. what can i be missing. actually a previous project was left in the panel. im not sure whether it can cause any problem. and i turn the panel to transfer mode, though i checked the box for remote control.