conversion of iconics dos version to windows version

Hi Guys,
Anybody knows how to convert the whole dos project to the new windows genesis 32 version, i know that iconics have a translator, but this converts only the graphics how about all the tags inside the old projects?

Hi Guys,
Anybody knows how to convert the whole dos project to the new windows genesis 32 version, i know that iconics have a translator, but this converts only the graphics how about all the tags inside the old projects?
I would say no. I worked with Genesis DOS as my first SCADA software and with the first versions of the Windows 3.1. And I don't remember any exporting capabilities for the tag database. I would think you are too many versions away for a simple conversion.

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
I have a Type C to RS485 adapter connect to my Siemens RWF55. I use modscan to scan it to get a value from the Siemens controller. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom