Recipes Siemens HMI CSV

userxyz

I need a solution for a new project...

It has to be possible to choose a recipe out of 300 recipes. Just entering a recipenumber and positionmotors have to change their positions regarding the data in the recipe.

I will buy an OP277 to do this.

With an MMC card for storage...

anyone has experience with something like this... is it maybe better to buy a whole PC instead of using HMI ? Please tell me what you think.

And CVS files, can they be read out and changed in Excell ?

Use the build in Recipe function (Recipe_Z) with the pointer set up and you'll be just fine.
Not sure what the amount of recipes an OP277 can do, check that out.
Set up included Pro-Tool an MP270 and 315-2DP.
Hope this helps.
And yes, you can transfer recipe CSV to and from the Flash card of the HMI. You can also open the CSV's with excel.

ok

I didn't know that their was a standard recipe function to do this...

Is it simple to work with a CSV file in excell... is it handy ??

bkottaras said:
Use the build in Recipe function (Recipe_Z) with the pointer set up and you'll be just fine.
Not sure what the amount of recipes an OP277 can do, check that out.
Set up included Pro-Tool an MP270 and 315-2DP.
Hope this helps.
And yes, you can transfer recipe CSV to and from the Flash card of the HMI. You can also open the CSV's with excel.