I am using a Excel OPC Client Application and able to log only to 100 cells

Coachman

I am using a Excel OPC Client Application ,and everything is going
well except I can only log to 100 vertical cells. I would like to use all 65,000 + . Is there something that I am overlooking.

I am reading tags from a CompactLogix PLC , using InGear
OPC Server for Allen Bradley networks , OPCWare XL for Excel , then
to my spreadsheet. Any Ideas?

Thanks in Advance,

Under your DDE/OPC in RSLinx open the Communication Events and the DDE and or OPC Client Diagnostics and watch what it tells you. I have been trying to poke data into the PLC and found it is limited to 115 Cells. You may be experiencing something similar. I do, however, collect a lot of data via DDE but only to the point of about 50 Verticle but all the way across horizontally.